Saturday 23 June 2012

George, Pokes, Dark Chocolate and Eyes

Today I'm grateful for the beautiful new front porch we have, thanks to George who was so meticulous and clearly cared about his workmanship...what a beautiful spirit he has and what beautiful work he does! Having read The Shack and the Joshua books, and remembering Emmaus, there were moments in our encounters and chats with George which made us ponder...

I'm also grateful for Facebook "likes" and "pokes"...they might seem like such little things, but really, they can brighten a lonely day and remind people that they're not invisible and that others are thinking of them.

I'm grateful that those little squares of 72% dark chocolate are not adversely affecting my sugar at all! In fact, it's almost looking like they're helping...continuing to test that hypothesis. Yipppeee!

I'm very thankful that our neighbour (who took the same tour to China that we booked for October) told us this morning that they never saw even one squat toilet anywhere they went there. Yipppeeee!!!

And I'm grateful for my eyes, which allow me to see colours, play fun brain games online and read wonderful stories written by beautiful friends. (And I'm grateful for the friends who write them too!!)


1 comment:

  1. Dark chocolate is good for you - in moderation. So says Dr. Andrew Weil, who is a great resource for all things medical.

    ReplyDelete