Sunday 27 May 2012

Gratitude is Contagious

I follow a friend's Gratitude Journal, and it always inspires me to find things in my own life to be grateful for. The problem is that there is SO MUCH to be grateful for, that I can't contain it. Thus this blog. I have another blog (Spirit Wings), but wanted to add this one specifically to express my gratitude for the various blessings in my life. So I'm going to come here every day (except when we're traveling and can't access the Internet) and add new thoughts to the list.

Today I'm grateful for all the amazing resources available on the Internet, for the beautiful people I meet here online and for how much they enrich my life through their stories and presence in my life.

I'm also grateful for my husband who delights in cooking supper, doing the laundry, and washing the dishes so that I can relax and do other things that he knows I enjoy doing.

And I'm grateful for all the years of typing classes in high school. It's serving me well now 40+ years later. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment