Monday 23 July 2012

July 23, 2012

Today I'm grateful for the wonderful weekend I spent with my niece Talina, for the chance to reconnect and spend healing time together.

I'm grateful for the kindness of people all along the way. I was pleasantly surprised at finding courtesy and kindness everywhere we went in such a large city setting.

I'm grateful for discovering the beautiful generous spirit of my niece this weekend. I really like the wooden box she brought back for me from Old Jerusalem!

I'm grateful for the beautiful weather we had all weekend. We were supposed to get rain every day but instead enjoyed glorious sunshine and "just right" temperatures.

I'm thankful too for the safe train trip back and for the relatively easy comfort we enjoy here at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment