Sunday 15 July 2012

Walks, Music, Weight Loss, Ice Cream and Friends

Today I'm grateful for the beautiful walk we took early this morning along the river. Trees, water, flowers...very pleasing and soothing for my spirit.

I'm grateful for the beautiful music I'm listening to right now, and grateful for all the musicians, songwriters, etc who share their gifts and talents.

I'm grateful that I've lost almost 8 pounds since my diabetes diagnosis! My brother's regime is working very well for me!!! So well that I could even add a small ice-cream cone as a treat this afternoon!

So I'm also grateful for ice cream, lol. Especially chocolate chip ice-cream.

And I'm very grateful (with all my heart!) for all the wonderful friends all around the world who grace and bless my life through Facebook and other online sites...I'm awed by the gifts and joys that they bring into my daily life, and mindful of how enriched my life has been since discovering the awesome people I can connect with through social networking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment