Monday 2 July 2012

Health, Safe Roads, Family and Internet access

Today I'm grateful for the wonderful drive we enjoyed yesterday - 10 hours, hardly any traffic, a gloriously sunny day full of spectacular scenery and river vistas! It was Canada Day, what better way to celebrate this beautiful country than to be traveling through it!

I'm also grateful for my good health...for the energy to take long brisk walks along the river, the strength to climb stairs, the well-being to stretch my arms toward heaven and feel life radiating through my entire being!

I'm very grateful that my sugar is stabilizing at a healthy level, even with the changes in diet while we travel.

I'm so very thankful for my family who love me and embrace my presence with joy and welcome. ("every day within your presence heals every day alone" - somewhere in the Bible!)

And I'm grateful that I have Internet access here and the ability to email friends in Cuba and find out that dear ones are safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment