Wednesday 27 June 2012

Neighbours, New Stores, Stable Sugar and Helpful Pharmacy

Today I'm grateful for our neighbour who sent us over some food last night...enough so that we don't have to cook supper tonight!! Yippeee!!

I'm also grateful that I found the CD I've been looking for - and in the process found the most amazing wonderful Christian gift store in the city! How could I have lived here for 16 years and not known about this place before?!! They even carry Spanish Bibles!!!

I'm very grateful that I don't feel as hungry as I've been feeling for the past week. My sugar is still not where we want to be, but at least it appears to be stablizing at a lower count than this time last week.

I'm very grateful that the pharmacy gave me double refills for both the needles and test strips so I don't have to worry while we're away.

And I'm thankful for the beautiful day today...not too hot, cooling breeze...a perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment