Saturday 9 June 2012

Bacon, God's Timing and Sunglasses

Today I'm grateful for being awakened by the sizzle and smell of bacon...hubby was out in the backyard at about 6am cooking bacon so I could have some for my breakfast and then some for the tomato-bacon sandwich I've been hankering for ever since we picked up those fresh tomatoes yesterday. What a guy! Thank You Lord for this husband who loves me so much and loves to surprise me with little treats like fresh bacon for breakfast!

I'm grateful for YOU, Lord...Your faithfulness (new every morning!), Your patience, Your tender voice in my ear speaking Love and Beloved, and most of all Your timing...although I can't always see it along the way, I'm learning over and over again that everything works out, all things bring me to where You want/need me to be at the time that is perfect for Your purpose. That's enough for me...Your Love and Your Grace....are enough. (though I'm very grateful for chocolate too... :)))

 Sunglasses...if it weren't for sunglasses I couldn't even go out my front door. I'm very grateful for my sunglasses, especially on sparkly mornings like today. Since my laser surgery in 2002, my eyes have been ultra-sensitive to the sun and bright lights. But thankfully, the laser surgery allowed me to wear non-prescription sunglasses for the first time in my life, so it worked out well, didn't it, lol. Thank You Lord for eye doctors, laser surgery (yay for my new eyes!) and for sunglasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment