Monday 25 June 2012

Remembering, Indoor Plumbing, Cable TV and Food

Today I'm grateful for being able to go and visit our friend and celebrate his 90th birthday, even it was a day late. He was very happy.

I'm grateful for being remembered, and very grateful for all the people who brighten my days with their posts and comments and "game gifts". It all adds up to wonderful days!

I'm also thankful for indoor plumbing these days...with my sugar count all out of whack, I'm so very very glad that I don't have to keep running outside to go pee!!!! (many of our friends in Cuba still do)

I'm grateful for cable TV which allows us to watch such a wide diversity of programs...nature, talent, quiz, comedy, escapism...it's quite a thing being able to watch some of the things that we're able to watch!

I'm also grateful today for all the healthy food in our fridge and pantry. We are so blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment