Friday 22 June 2012

Skirts that fit, Food, Breeze, Home and New Front Step

Today I'm grateful for the lovely skirt that I found at the second hand charity store today! Especially since it goes with many tops already in my wardrobe!

I'm also grateful for all the fresh fruit and vegetables we bought today to help me with my new diet.

I'm grateful for the cool breeze blowing through out window now, after another very hot day.

I'm very thankful for our comfortable home.

And I'm grateful for the worker who came to repair our front steps this morning...despite it being a very hot day, he took his time and did an amazing job! He extended it just enough that I think it will be big enough to put a chair out there.  That will be nice! Looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment