Tuesday 19 June 2012

Music, Phone Call and Patience

What a busy day it was today! I'm so grateful to have had enough energy and stamina to keep up with all of the errands, appointments and demands of the day.

I'm grateful for all the people who write beautiful inspirational music...do they know how much their words and music touch my heart and enrich my journey?! My entire life has been graced by some of the most beautiful words and music...I'm grateful for each and every word and note...I'm especially grateful for music which lifts my soul and blesses me with moments of pure Presence and joy.

I'm also very grateful for the handsome young pharmacist who took so much time this afternoon to help me get started with my new glucose tester...his thorough and patient explanations helped to ease my anxiety.

I'm grateful for Kelvin's phone call today...it was lovely to speak with him again. That's the first personal phone call I've received since Christmas...I'm grateful that it was a pleasant and positive experience.

And I'm grateful for that amazing Chinese BBQ Pork that we had for supper tonight....and grateful for having found that easy and delicious recipe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment