Saturday 2 June 2012

Neighbours, Cyberfriends and Tea

Today I'm grateful for our next-door neighbour who often sends over yummy food for us. She makes yummy stuff! Today she sent over some BBQ pork kabobs, so tender and glazed with an exotic sauce, and then just a few minutes ago sent over a plate of home-made custard cake (not sure what it is, but it's delicious). Thank You Lord for Erlita!

I'm also grateful for cyberspace. For all the wonderful resources available...and especially the awesome people I've met through various forums and online venues. I cherish the friendships, and am grateful for how the wisdom of these beloved women has graced and evolved me into someone I like so much better than ever before. Thank You Lord for leading me into this whole new world of cyber-connectedness! Although there is a terrible dark side to cyberspace (please keep us all safe), there is also the possibility of kindredness and caring connection where we can bring light, healing and hope to others. I know, because I've been enlightened, healed and enkindled here myself...thank You! And help me, Lord, to pay it all forward!

 I'm also grateful for tea. Earl Grey, hot. Thank You Lord, and please bless all of the tea-pluckers everywhere in the world today.


No comments:

Post a Comment