Friday 1 June 2012

Escalators, Mall Workers and Cyberspace

Today I hurt my knee climbing up the escalator stairs at the mall...both the escalator and elevator weren't working, so I had no choice. By the time I got to the top of the escalator, I could barely walk. So today I'm grateful for escalators and elevators that work...and a special thank You, Lord, because I'm very grateful that hubby came along just as I got off the broken escalator and was able to help me to the car.

I'm also grateful for all the people who work in the mall...sales clerks, cashiers, sandwich makers, shoe fitters, shelf stockers, floor sweepers, coffee makers, tea steepers, lightbulb changers, security guards, sweater folders...they all do jobs that I cannot imagine doing for 8+hours a day every day. I'm glad they're there instead of me. Thank You Lord for all the people who help in any way...please bless each and every one according Your will for each one.

And I'm very grateful for my laptop, for the joy of being able to sit in my comfy chair in my comfy pajamas (when I came home, I changed into my pj's so that I won't have to change again later, because it hurts my knee to change clothes) and open my laptop and find all sorts of wonderful games, messages, and beautiful people all over the world. Thank you Lord for this amazing "window on the world"...thank you for the joy I find here in cyberspace, and please use me to bring joy to others, especially those in most need of a caring cyberfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment