Saturday 16 June 2012

Stamina, Cardinals and Tylenol

Today I'm grateful to have had the stamina to clean our neighbour's kitchen for 3 hours this morning. And very grateful that after 6 months, it's all done except for a few minor touch-ups here and there.

I'm so grateful that when I came to sit and relax in my chair, a wonderful breeze has been wafting in through the window...not only pleasant and cooling, but with the light fragrance of flowers as well. Beautiful!!

I'm grateful for my husband who has so much more stamina than I do...and who just told me to relax because he would look after supper tonight! Whoo hoo!!

I'm also thankful for all the cardinals that live in the neighbourhood this summer...I've never seen (or heard) so many before...I love their song, and I love seeing the flashes of red in the trees and the feeder!

And I'm grateful for Tylenol, because it really took the edge off of my pain today. My feet and back are almost pain-free, which is a minor miracle after all of that cleaning this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment