Wednesday 20 June 2012

Electricity, Neighbours, Brother and Faith

Today I'm very grateful for electricity! It was the hottest day of the year so far (45C with the humidex, which is about 120F), and our entire area lost power for over 4 hours. It was so wonderful to hear all the clocks beeping and air conditioning turn back on!!

I'm also grateful for the lovely time we spent with our friends down in the market today. Good buffet lunch too!!

I'm thankful for our wonderful neighbours who take the time to stop and chat with us when we're sitting outside.

I'm grateful for my brother who wrote me a beautiful email today, with lots of great tips on how to get started on my new diabetic diet/lifestyle. I love hearing from my brother.

And I'm grateful for my faith, for God, for how He finds so many ways to remind me how much He loves me and even, amazing-but-true, enjoys my company. Such tender sweet Presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment