Monday 18 June 2012

New Hairdresser, Friends and Good Health

Today I'm grateful for finding a new hair stylist. She worked in the chair beside Donka for years, and seemed very happy to see me there today. And she loves playing with my hair...and her scalp massage was heavenly! So I'm very grateful that I didn't have to look far to find a new hairdresser!

I'm grateful that one of the cleaning jobs I was most dreading in the neighbour's house actually went very well this morning.

I'm also grateful that my dear friend from the States will be staying within a few hours drive for the month of July and we'll be able to go spend time with him and his partner. In my high school days, everyone thought we were twins...and when his partner met me and got to know me, he was also certain that we had to be twins because we're so much alike in every way. It's always a joy to spend time with them. I'm very very grateful that he's still a part of my life.

I express gratitude again for my wonderful caring online friends. Having just found out that one of our friends of many years has been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer, I'm deeply saddened, but grateful that so many of us are still around to pray for her and help lift her spirits in whatever ways possible.

And I'm very very grateful for my own good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment