Thursday 21 June 2012

Puttering, Progress and More Progress

Today I'm grateful that it was one of my favourite kinds of days...the puttering kind, where I just puttered around the house and did lots of little puttery things. I love getting to the end of a day like this and looking at the big collection of little things that got done. Feels good!

I'm very grateful (again) for air conditioning. Today was so hot it broke all kinds of records for this area. I tried to go out but could scarcely breathe. So today, the air conditioning was especially welcome!

I'm grateful that my glucose monitoring is showing useful patterns...if the same patterns continue it should be relatively simple to get my sugar back to healthier levels.

I'm thankful for the wonderful friends who chat and play together online...they will never really know just how much of a difference they make...but I know, and God knows how much healthier I am these days because of them. (Thank You!!!)

I'm so grateful for how far I've come. I really like my new "attic"...even though there are still moments when the old tapes switch back on, I'm so happy to have the wisdom and vigilance to catch them early and switch back to the new scripts and new positive ways of thinking and processing life. That's such a monumental place for me to be, after years and years and years of struggling against such unrelenting darkness. I love living in the light now!!! (Thank You!!!)

1 comment:

  1. I love 'puttering' days! Don't get many of them unless I'm taking a vacation from work, though. :-(

    ReplyDelete