Monday 30 July 2012

July 30, 2012

Today I'm grateful for the baskets of fresh fruit we were able to pick up today...Niagara peaches, yellow plums, strawberries, blueberries and cantaloupe...all so good and fresh!!

I'm also grateful for the new portable clothes rack I bought today that will help me better sort through clothes for various upcoming trips as well as the donated clothes we take to Cuba.

I'm thankful that my husband loves me so much and is willing to stretch himself beyond his comfort zone to help improve our life and relationship together.

I'm grateful for my relationship with God and all that He has done to speak Love to my heart and all the blessings He continuously pours into my day and life.

And I'm grateful that I've been able to lose weight and keep it off over the past few weeks...my brother's regime is working well!

No comments:

Post a Comment